Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, May 20, 2005

ramble ramble

So.

Yeah.

Okay, so I'm waiting impatiently for Suspect Thoughts Press to put out Rode Hard and Put Away Wet, a lesbian cowboy compilation that I have a story in. Why you ask? It's print! And I'm in it! And I get copies!

Ahem.

I also got a new hat. Embroidered straw with wooden cherries. It's horrid. I love it. If I ever find my @#&% camera, I'll put up a picture.

tomorrow there's an author chat over at Torquere Press. http://www.torquerepress.com/chatschedule.html

It's not me, it's a lady named Will Okati, but I hope to hop in if anyone wants to come say hi.

No comments: