Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Gracious, it's been awhile

Got the first draft of my cover art from Changeling Press. Don't forget that the (really short) het novella, Magic Touch comes out there on November 11. Go, shoo. Go buy it when it comes out.

No word on the story sold to Chippewa. As soon as I know anything, I'll holler.

What else? Look for a new Torquere Press single shot toward the end of November. It's a historical western, and I fell in love with the main characters, especially the narrarator Hank.

I need to get off my duff and clean and all... I had a friend up visiting, and man was that *fun*. Only problem is I get used to being lazy ;)

Watch this space for excerpts

No comments: