Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

For the ERWF Blog Circle - Emily Veinglory

Star Crossed by Emily Veinglory

Simon is a hardened soldier rising through the ranks of the Thene army. When fate leads him to cross paths with the gifted psychic Slyn during a routine diplomatic assignment a deep bond forms between them, leaving them vulnerable to intrigue and danger.

For years their differences in social standing and culture keep them apart, making them both feel the pressure as the bond tries to bring them together again. Finally Slyn can stand it no longer and seeks Simon out˜with disastrous consequences. Can the two of them find a way to be together? Or are they destined to be Star Crossed?

www.torquerepress.com

1 comment:

Caffey said...

Hi Julia!
I've read some of Emily's books but not read much of the Psychic theme. I'll need to check this out!