Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, March 27, 2006

not dead

Just tired and busy.

Look for Landing with Both Feet, the sequel to Jumping Into Things, to release April 15! It comes out in ebook *and* print from Torquere Press (www.torquerepress.com) These are my best and brighteset muses, from the bestselling novel I've ever written. Jumping Into Things has sold well over 1000 copies, and I couldn't be more tickled, so check it out.

If you're here more for the het, keep an eye out in June at Changeling Press. I have a new novela coming out there called Alpha Bites. It has m/m elements as well, because it's about three werewolves who form their own pack, Jenny, Liam and the mastermind behind it all, Sasha, who's a naughty boy.

More to come, so keep looking here for updates!

No comments: