Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

books! News! hot sex!

Okay, so the only hot sex is in the books, but it got your attention, yeah?

My novel/novella Masque, which has been running on Turn of the Screw, is now available as a downloadable ebook. Woo! You can go here: www.torquerepress.com/cart and find me by author and there you go. If you like my Rossi family from Mysterious Ways and the Peacock and the Firebird, you'll like this. Or if you just like a good Renaissance romp with intrigue, revolving bedroom doors, and hot loving, check it out, too.

Also!

You can find my short story, Coyote Kate of Camden, in the new anthology Sleeping Beauty, Indeed. If you liked my Chance Encounters story (Torquere Press), or if you've read my other lesbian work, like my story in Rode Hard and Put Away Wet (Suspect Thoughts Press), then go get this collection today. Coyote Kate is a reworking of the Pied Piper, and there are tons of other good stories here, from popular myths redone to original fairy tales. It's yummy. Buy it! It's also available from Torquere Press!

No comments: