Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

woo hoo

The new book is out from Changeling! It's called Alpha Bites, and it's on the front page! www.changelingpress.com


Jenny is torn between two Alphas. With Sasha the dark-eyed Russian, and Liam the red-headed Irishman, she has an embarrassment of riches. They're both strong werewolf males. They're both amazing in bed, and they both love her.


The problem is, she just can't choose, and the more she tries to keep the relationships separate, the more she worries that they're starting to catch on.


It's Sasha who finally takes things into his own scheming hands, deciding that he, Jenny and Liam will make a fine pack of three.


Now all he has to do is convince them both it's a good idea.

No comments: