Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

upcoming stuff

Opal birthstone from Torquere - Offerings comes out Oct 25

Tomb of the God King - Top Shelf from Torquere comes out Oct 28

November 3 - Myra's Mate comes out at Chanegeling Press - The sequel to Alpha Bites, the first book in the Pack Mentality series.

Sometime in the near future? On the Menu, a short piece from Chippewa. It was to come out 2 weeks back, but they had server issues, so keep an eye out and I'll let you know when it's coming

What else?

Locked and Loaded, a Lesbian anthology from Torquere Press is out, and I have an old west lady gambler in it

There's more, including a Christmas single shot that features Jed Thatcher playing matchmaker, and more goodness early next year...

for now, I'll go back to watching bull riding...

No comments: