Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

wow

been a bit, huh? I know, I know, bad author

The year seems to be starting out as the year of the changing face of romance. Yep, people are taking not of folks like me and some of my publishers and fellow authors.

I'll be speaking on the changing romance subject at Celebrate Romance, a conference being held the last weekend of February in Columbia South Carolina. It's a great little con, dedicated to readers, unlike the ones that have gotten so big and bloated with writers. There are some great writers attending and the booksigning on Sunday looks to be a fun day!

Check out their website here:

http://www.crspring.com/

What else? Did I ever pimp my Christmas Single Shot? It's called A Good Thing, and it's about the guy who lost everything on Christmas, including his Christmas spirit, but when he meets a new man, he gets it back! Find it under Julia Talbot at www.torquerebooks.com

Keep an eye out for more!

J

No comments: