Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

New Book!

I have an Arcana out from Torquere Press!

It's based on the Moon tarot card, and it's called The Werewolf Code.

I love these boys. Deke is a werewolf, Kasey is a vampire, and they run a detective agency. They get a new client who draws them into the middle of a very dangerous genetic experiment, and there's biting and fighting and hot sex :D

I hope to do a whole series about these guys. They're smokin hot, really talky and fun as hell. Of course, y'all have to buy it for me to be able to write more of them, so shoo. Go buy...

www.torquerebooks.com

No comments: