Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gearing up for Romantic Times

we missed last year due to a depleted con budget, but this year we're going to LA to sign books and party it up with the fairies.

We made the mistake 2 years ago in Orlando of going too big, I think. It's not us. BA and I are cowboy boot kind of girls. That doesn't keep us from occasionally stepping out in a style that's not our usual

Case in point:



That's Kiernan Kelly's hand, painting my face for the fairy ball. We went as the trailer trash court. I got to be the wicked witch

This year is a Venetian masque-- I think we'll go simpler

No comments: