Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

tired and hot

but accomplished. I haven't canned since my mom died. BA Tortuga and I did 10 quarts of tomatoes and 5 pints of strawberry jam. We're doing blackberry next week

I don't talk about it much as Julia, but in my real life I've lost from a size 28/30 US to a 16/18, and half my body weight is gone. We do WW now, but we started just by no longer eating fast food or drinking soda

Now BA I are gluten free (she's violently allergic to wheat) and we do our best to eat local and seasonal. We cook together a lot; it's a family thing, now.

I just had to share about the canning. My mom would be so proud

No comments: