Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Paranormal month!

It's October. Do you know what that means? It means the high is 86 degrees today, 20 degrees cooler than it was a week ago. It means we might be able to turn off the air and open windows by the end of the month. It means fall recipes like soup and pumpkin bread. It means bullriding finals and hot guys in chaps...

And Halloween!

It surprises no one, I'm sure, to know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love spooky bats and cats and costumes. I love carved pumpkins and twinkly orange lights. I love scary movie month on AMC and the however many nights of halloween on whatever channel that is!

So, this month is paranormal month at Torquere

Look for my Sip, Crate Trained, in late October

No comments: