Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

like molasses in winter

my writing, that is. It's been as slow as molasses in winter

when I was a kid, I couldn't imagine why someone would make a food with mole asses. It just seemed like a bad idea.

I pitched a story to an editor at Ellora's Cave, and she invited me to submit a full synopsis. I did that yesterday. Now I nervously bite my nails until she gets back to me. O.O

Been doing a lot of yoga lately, trying to get through whatever blockage I have emotionally in my system. It's not writer's block; I have plenty of ideas. It's work block. I haven't been productive at all, save the pantry reorganization with BA...

How do you get yourself back on track?

No comments: