Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

whoa busy

working on the finishing touches/edits of a new m/m novelette for Torquere called Loose Snow. Going back to my Colorado roots, this one is about forest rangers AJ and Jack, who don't quite know how to handle relationships and all, and it takes a wall of moving snow to make them realize what they could have...

Also working on finishing up my next release at Changeling Press! It's a m/m/f called Outfoxed, and it's about a wolf, a coyote and a fox shifter who go on a blind date. Woo

Got a few other projects in the works, which I don't want to Jinx, but I promise I'll chat about them soon!

No comments: