Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Guys in towels

There was a scene in, oh, I think it was American Horror Story that BA and I were watching the other day. Dylan McDermott in a towel, and he was being attacked in the bathroom. His towel stayed on through the whole scene, much to our disgust, but in the end all we could take away from the scene was, "How? A towel falls off me if I breathe."

We decided it was the fact that men can drape them around the hips, not the boobs.

Observe

So not fair, right? Pretty, though. Still, it's a law of physics. That area is far more narrow and tight than a woman's breast area.

I do like a man in a towel, though, so I guess I can put up with the injustice...

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

*stares at picture* Wait, I'm sorry, I came here to say something.

Oh right, yes, this exactly, how do their towels stay on (I think it's actually velcro). But I agree with you and BA - I barely take a breath and my towel falls off :(

but men are very pretty in towels :D