Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Moon Shine!

So, I've been co-writing some with my girl, BA Tortuga.

It's been a blast, playing with the boys. I can't wait to see what y'all think!

Our new release, Moon Shine, is a hot little story about a moonshine runner who happens to be a werewolf, and this yummy man who shows up on Jenson's doorstep, frantic because he's just been turned. Lucky for David, Jenson knows just what to do to release all that tension.

Here's where you can find it!

You can also find it at All Romance Ebooks and Amazon.com

Who doesn't love some bitey werewolf hotness?

Happy Friday, y'all

XXOO

Julia

No comments: