Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The adventures of Og

I was reminded recently by several folks that I used to write a barbarian named Og, who had a chicken companion named Syuck.

I promise all y'all I will not make Syuck into a zombie.

Og came about when I misspelled "Oh" during a rant in which I used "Oh, the humanity."

BA Tortuga asked me who "Og, the humanity" was, and I was off and running. There are footnotes. If I can find some of it buried on my old LJ, I promise to post some here ;)

In the meantime, poultrygeist is working it's way into reality.

In other news, my Ellora's Cave release has been delayed. As soon as I have a date, I'll holler! Bites nails. I hate technical difficulties...

In other, other news, BA is making cranberry bread. Guy Fieri has the neatest colander, and colander is a word that never looks right no matter what you do...

Off to look at my emails. Fear the inbox

XXOO

Julia

www.juliatalbot.com

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

LOLLL at Og and Syuck :D

UGH sorry about your delay, what a bummer. Hope whatever the problem is, that it gets fixed quickly :D