Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Monday, November 26, 2012

New Release from Ellora's Cave!

Hey y'all

I've been busier than a one-legged butt kicker, but I wanted to run in and chat about my newest release, which is a mmf enage from Ellora's Cave.

It's called Fever for Three (okay, I know that tells you nothing) and it's about Cheri, a teacher who moves from Houston to small town Lobo Basin, New Mexico. She meets a cowboy and a handyman, and thinks she has to choose between them, but does she?

There's the super hot cover.

Here's where you can buy it at EC

Here it is at ARE

Aaaand here it is from Amazon

Y'all I am so bloody tickled about my first EC release! ARE has it at a 50% rebate today!

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

OH congrats on the release \0/