Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Snippet sunday

Got a lot of great word prompts this week which will give me some good posts in the next few weeks.

Thanks to all who played. Feel free to comment here with a word or two and I promise to mention you here! This week I'm taking snarly from Kathy B.

"Don't you get snarly with me, buster." Geno poked Arthur right in the chest, his dark eyes flashing. "I can't help what your mother named you."

Arthur growled some more. "Neither can I. The least you can do is quit laughing hysterically every time you see it in writing."

Geno stared. "You asked me to get the mail. Your fault. Her delusions of grandeur."

His mate drove him crazy. Bugnuts. Insane. Arthur shook his head, glancing down at the mail, which was labeled, King, Arthur. Geno was right. His mom had a real sense of humor.

Geno and Arthur have no story as yet. They just came to me. Dedicated to the real King, Arthur. I miss you often ;)

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Awww that was funny.