Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

How I react to reviews, a pictoral

I see a new review. If it's 3 or more stars, I'm all:

If it's less than that, I'm more:

Inevitably, even in a good review, someone says my obviously HEA was HFN, or that the book had too much sex, or not enough, or that it had too much plot or not enough or the sex wasn't erotic, and that leaves me

I start to feel like I'm the only one, even if I know better

In the end, my reaction always leaves me feeling like this

So, thia is why I try not to read even my good reviews too much ;)

XXOO

Julia

All images purchased from Shutterstock

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

I loved this post. The pictures were spot on!

Moma Sue said...

This was sooo funny love you