Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, August 01, 2014

I have to talk about all of the things!

okay, y'all.

I know all promo all the time is bad, but I have so much going on!

I have Authors After Dark in Charlotte, NC August 6th through the 10th. That's Wednesday night through Saturday. Wednesday I'll be hosting the opening party with Kiernan Kelly and BA Tortuga. That's at 4pm. We're all presenting at the Bookies Thursday night. I'm on a metric shit-ton of panels. On Saturday I'll be at the big booksigning, signing both Designated Bottoms and Midnight Rodeo. Come see me!

One-Eyed Jack's story is out at Changeling Press. The third elemental ops book is called Found, and it's all about analyst Lane and Ops second in command Jack. Find it here!

Dragons!

Oh, and Designated Bottoms is out this week! OMG y'all. Me, BA Tortuga, Kiernan Kelly, Shannon West, Katey Hawthorne and KC Wells. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this. Find it here!

Some men are bottoms by birth, others by choice. Whatever the reason, a designated bottom is someone who’s happy to surrender, to submit, or just catch instead of pitch!

My story, Faster Bobcat, is also available as a single here.

I'll have DB at Authors after dark, and Shannon, BA and Kiernan will all be there to sign!

XXOO

Julia

No comments: