Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

what does a girl have to do to get a sponsor?

I was playing around on Twitter with Jenny Trout, a writer I quite admire, who recently got a box of clothes from Modcloth, a wonderful retail site that carries all sorts of stuff, including the cutest plus sized dresses ever.

I was teasing her about having an official "designer", and said I needed to get a sponsorship from Old Navy, since I wear their yoga pants everywhere.

In all seriousness, y'all, this is a great idea. I warm to the topic. I wear their slub hoodies all winter long. The thin ones that you can wear as another layer, the ones that you can wear to bed and not be to hot. I wear their long, best fit tank tops every day under my other shirts to smooth out the bumps and lumps of my middle aged spread.

I love their holiday pig banks.

So, I think Old Navy should sponsor me since they do pride t-shirts every year and I'm a GLBT author.

My only other option really is Chocolove or something...

What do y'all think?

XXOO

Julia

No comments: