Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Friday, October 31, 2014

so, do I need to worry about someone bashing me with a bottle in a store?

Happy Halloween!

I had a horror story to post, but stalkers need to be fed and I won't do that. Suffice to say, if I end up bashed over the head with a bottle in a store, look to the Pacific Northwest. Just sayin'

we get to see how many kiddos we get at the new house tonight! Woo

I love candy

XXOO

Julia

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

Uh oh :((( That doesn't sound good. :((( And bummer about the story!

Have fun with the kiddos - Happy Halloween <333

Julia said...

Yeah, it was truly scary. Don;t send hate mail about my business to my frickin' house