Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

catching up on the important stuff! Books!

Man, I am so far behind on promo. I know, I said promo and a lot of folks will tune out, and that's okay. It's a bombardment.

Still, I'm pretty proud of some of my recent accomplishments.

elemental ops 4, Vanished, is out at Changeling Press. It tells the story of Shannon, the team medic, and Gig, team techie. More dragons, more plot, hot, if awkward and silly, sex! I love my dragon boys, which is why I'll do an offshoot series this year starting with Chino, the one El Ops member who didn't find his dragon at Keon's compound.

Find it here at CP, and here at ARE. Also at Amazon now!

I have a couple of re-releases out from my self-pub imprint Turtlehat. Offerings is a historical Roman m/m and A Pirate's Paradise is a time travel pirate historical. Offerings is here at ARE and also at Amazon. Pirates is here on ARE!

Finally, I have a book up for preorder at Dreamspinner. Drive Your Truck is a 40000 ish word novela, one of the longest books I've written in about three years. I'm so proud of it. It's a contemporary about a cop and an ex-Navy Seal who hook up at a funeral. Seriously. Woo. There's a basset beagle mix, a pregnant sister and sister in law (she married the Seal's brother and the cop is her brother!) and all sorts of reckless behavior. It's out the 28th. Get in there get it now. http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5988

I think that catches me up! Woo.

Hugs all around

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

Ooh I didn't know you were self pubbing, go you!!! So many things to check out. Thanks for all the links! Definitely looking forward to the DSP one :D