Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

My girl and I exchanged gifts at midnight last night. She got me the most amazing titanium moonstone and amethyst earrings, so no allergies.

I got her an iTunes gift cart and a notebook to write her music needs in.

We had omelettes for brekkie, rearranged the sunroom, had sushi for lunch, and we'll have raclette for supper. She walked the boy basset while girl basset and I napped. Now writing and laughing and talking.

That's romance, y'all. This is what we do every day, not just V day.

Well, except the presents

XXOO

Julia

2 comments:

Katherine Halle said...

Awww that sounds like the perfect day <3333

Moma Sue said...

What an awesome Valentine's Day love you both hugs