Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Saturday, October 03, 2015

the worst movie in a long while

yep

BA and I are trying to watch one new to us movie. Today we watched 1303. It's a horror bit about a haunted apartment.

OMG y'all, this was terrible. It had Rebecca DeMornay and Mischa Barton so we thought, hey, not bad. No. No, this was the WORST.

Incomprehensible. Poorly written. Badly acted. By the end no one cared.

We gave it one star on Netflix.

So, what movies would y'all rec?

XXOO

J

3 comments:

Hellsbells said...

Have you seen Priest with Karl Urban and Paul Bettany, I really enjoyed it

Hellsbells said...

Have you seen Priest with Karl Urban and Paul Bettany, I really enjoyed it

Katherine Halle said...

Horror movies? Or movies in general...

As far as horror movies? The Scream Trilogy...hands down. It's just scary enough to be scary at times but self-aware enough to poke fun at itself. All three movies (don't bother with the fourth, it was a massive disappointment)

Resident Evil...all of them...because Milla Jovovich. I don't even care that the rest are frankly really terrible...she's still gorgeous & kicks ass and they are my guilty pleasure.

Shelter...because it made me cry and made my heart do that crazy flippy thing in my chest.

The 100 Foot Journey - make sure you eat Indian food with it...and just damn. Helen Mirren. Yeah.