Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Things I'm looking forward to in 2016: A list

Sherlock! The Abominable Bride. Jan 1 on PBS. Then Jan 5 in the theater

Changeling Press has graciously allowed me to start compiling the Elemental Ops and Desert Dragons books into print volumes, which I'll self pub. I hope to have El Ops for Coastal Magic! Eeee.

Setting new intentions for the year. I actually love to revisit what I wanted to accomplish in a year, whether I did or not. I like to look forward, too, armed with new challenges.

New places to travel. I've never been to Daytona Beach or San Diego. Been to Vegas and Orlando, but there's always something new to see there, right?

The challenges of both me and my wife living with chronic injuries and illnesses are ongoing, but I;m confident that we'll overcome. Or at least fight like tigers.

ALL THE NEW STORIES

I have so many ideas I'll never die, y'all

Not if I have to get them all out first.

What are you looking forward to?

XXOO

Julia

1 comment:

Katherine Halle said...

San Diego - OMG I LOVE San Diego - we were lucky enough to live there for 3 years. If you get to go, GO TO THE ZOO - absolutely one of the best zoos ever! Also, Coronado, the Crest Cafe in Hillcrest has the best roasted red bell pepper soup. Obv we have a lot of good memories there LOL.

Cool on self-pubbing your stuff! I look forward to that :D

and I'm sure you and BA will do FABULOUS - I'm rooting for you *HUGS*