Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

blog planning fail

I am, at best, a lazy blogger. My wife, who is a planner addict and who has led me into the washi tape obsession by the nose, has all these cute printable sheets on how to plan your weekly blogs.

I dutifully fill out what I will pimp, pin and pump during the week. I plan to blog 3 days a week with wordless posts in between. I pick subjects relating to my books but not actually mention them, which all the social media gurus say is important. Content! Original content with a hook! Do it NOOOOOW.

Ahem.

Then I open Blogger and write whatever the hell I feel like anyway. Not kidding.


My latest planner. 

What are the odds I just shove everything in my purse before we leave?

XXOO

Julia



No comments: