Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Geeking out with BA

So, my girl is an X Files fan. Like whoa. I stubbornly resisted watching the show when it was on, and for a very long time I only saw one episode. Monday, it's called, and it's about Mulder getting out of bed and going to the bank the same way over and over, just like me seeing it over and over. Like Groundhog Day.

So, a few years ago, she finally got me to watch a marathon. The first 4 seasons or so. We were in a groove, and I was enjoying watching her watch the show, but we had to travel, and we never got back to the moment.

Tonight the X Files came back on for a 6 show mini-series. OMG y'all. My girl is excited, Geeking out. The football game running over almost killed her. She pouted at every evidence that Mulder and Scully were on the outs. She cheered when Skinner showed up. She bounced a lot.

I may not be an X Files geek, but I do love how my girl loves it.

XXOO

Julia

No comments: