Welcome to Julia Talbot's blog!

Welcome, everyone! Here's where I blather about writing, life with my wife BA, and my two basset hounds! I love to hear from readers, so comment here or email me!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Author stuff

Hey y'all!

Been trying to leave the information posts up because none of the authors I talk to have been paid. But I also know I need to not let the you know whats get me down. I'm still a writer, and I still have stories to tell and readers to make happy (I Hope!)

July 1 I have a story I hope will make my long time readers happy. I have a novella called Out of the Frying Pan coming out from All Romance Ebooks. It's on preorder now. Find it here!

Isn't that amazing?

I also have a few re-releases to announce! Cereus: Opening is back out, as is my novel Perfect, and my Thatcher Brothers series, Jumping, Landing and Taking.

All Romance Ebooks has all my titles

They're also on Amazon and B&N etc

XXOO

Julia

No comments: